seminar topics and project topics

plzzz help me to select the sum latest topics for seminar and project.

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Welcome to CE 😀 . Did you look at awesome list of seminar topics and projects contributed by all other CEans here: #-Link-Snipped-# ?
  • abhishek1814
    abhishek1814
    hello geeta... Can you please give information about which kind or field, you need seminar?
  • choondu
    choondu
    First , i suggest you to check out our exclusive seminar topics section in CE. If you are not able to decide on any topic in particular we are here to help you. Or just mention your areas of interest so that we can suggest accordingly. But Anyways here are some current Edufive seminar topics in IT:
    Epic: First web browser for India
    Web addresses in non-Latin scripts
    Microsoft Cloud
    MeeGo OS
    Capacitive Multi Touch
    Google's new operating system- Chrome OS
    Google Cloud Print
    Skinput - the human arm touchscreen
    Windows MultiPoint Server 2010

• nikhiljain
    nikhiljain
    check this page.. they have listed so many good microcontroller projects and ideas with all d details..

i submitted my project from their list.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

is there decoder based FPGA available.????????????????
Need some suggestions regarding extension of features of a website Guys I have developed a website that will help all the students and job seekers from any part of India...
why java programming is a object oriented?
A capacitor is in series with a 5V ac source. now during the +ve half cycle, the capacitor is charged upto max 5V. then the ac source is replaced with...
Can't understand what's the use of iron core in LVDT????? please help me. thanks