Seminar topic

Hi! This is vijay.I m a student of B.TECH. Final year EEE.I need a latest & advanced ELECTRICAL topic for Seminar which is highly-stuffed with content as well as images.I have to submit the topic title to my lecturer till this coming Monday. So, kindly help me PLS!!!!

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

The Boeing 727 House, in Benoit (Mississippi, USA). The plane set Joanne Ussary back $2,000.00, cost $4,000.00 to move, and $24,000.00 to renovate. The Spaceship House, in Chattanooga (TN, USA)....
Hey all, I am doing my electronics engineering from mumbai university.I got a year back after my 2nd year.In Last semester papers i gave 7 papers in which i cleared...
Hi friends , Give me your valuable suggestions Some of the topics which has been already choosen are like : CYBERHAND , FOOTBALLPLAYING ROBOT When I google searched I found...
Hi folks 😀 There are many project ideas that we have come up with, but they are mostly stagnant and have run out of steam. The problem is there are...
Hi, I am stuck on this problem if anyone can help Write awk.script that calculates which continent (Europe, Asia or America) has the largest population density based on the given...