seminar topic needed with ppt

please send me some seminar topic on information technology with ppt
please its urgent

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Hello Chaithra p, welcome to CE forums. Unfortunately, we do not provide ready made help on CE Forums. If you have already worked on powerpoint slides and stuck at any step; please let us know. We'll be happy to help you with it.
  • chaithra p
    chaithra p
    atleast suggest some topic with little contents
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Look here: #-Link-Snipped-#

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

The context here is : Permitting US universities to set up their campuses in INDIA. That's a great idea and will allow low income families to afford good education, though...
how can i learn ansys online? i mean is there any video tutorial series or any other such site.....?
I see that many universities are conducting exams in this month and April. What's the last date of exam in your university? It will help us in scheduling activities/competitions on...
Source: Longtime Facebook Engineer Yishan Wong Departs Wong joined Facebook in late 2005 as a software engineer after a prior 4.5 year stint as senior engineering director at PayPal. Wong...
Source: Apple iPhone 3GS – Buy Apple 3G iPhone from Airtel Stores in India On March 26, 2010, AirTel will launch iPhone 3GS in India and guess what the prices...