From the Archives
Archived discussions on CrazyEngineers

@Kaustubh Katdare • 27 Aug, 2009
Here's a brand new seminar topic for all of you - HTML 5 !

There's plenty of information for you available on the Internet. Following references might be useful to get you started -

HTML 5: The Markup Language

HTML 5 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
@safwan • 27 Aug, 2009 Nice one biggie.
@Kaustubh Katdare • 27 Aug, 2009 Yep, it's the latest thing and not many students are aware of it. Google Chrome (Beta) is one of the first browsers to support HTML5.

If CEans have more information about HTML 5, please share it with us through CS/IT Engineering section.
@raj_crazy • 28 May, 2010 Here is the abstract and full documentation of the latest HTML5 seminar for free download.
HTML5 : Seminar topic at SeminarCollections.com

Related Posts

Archives

@Kaustubh Katdare · Aug 19, 2018

TCS is conducting TCS National Qualifier Test 2018 on 2nd and 3rd September. The registration is already on and there seems to be lot of confusion among the engineering students....
Archives

@Ankita Katdare · Feb 25, 2015

More and more people nowadays discuss how intelligence is overrated. An old Forbes article (that has been really popular in recent times) shares a research done by Carnegie Institute of...
Archives

@Saurabh Mishra · Jul 1, 2014

Sir I am student of electronics & communication . I am interested in IT field.I wanted to make career in software testing but I hve some doubts. 1- Could ECE...
Archives

@micheal john · May 26, 2013

I use internet download manager to download youtube videos and other sites video. i have been using IDM for past 2 years, but from past 2 month i have a...
Archives

@mukti nath gogoi · Feb 27, 2012

Hello all, i am not very much expert in MATLB... i am designing a real time pic microcontroller based ECG system...for that after processing the real time ECG data through...