Seminar Topic: HTML 5

Here's a brand new seminar topic for all of you - HTML 5 !

There's plenty of information for you available on the Internet. Following references might be useful to get you started -

#-Link-Snipped-#

Html 5

Replies

• safwan
    safwan
    Nice one biggie.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Yep, it's the latest thing and not many students are aware of it. Google Chrome (Beta) is one of the first browsers to support HTML5.

If CEans have more information about HTML 5, please share it with us through CS/IT Engineering section.
  • raj_crazy
    raj_crazy
    Here is the abstract and full documentation of the latest HTML5 seminar for free download.
    #-Link-Snipped-#

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hey i'm thinking of doing an M.S in engineering management in the U.S. does this course have scope now.. is it a safe option now. please help
R1-7-9=1Kohm R2-3-4-5=100Kohm R6 =10Kohm R9 =47Kohm IC1 = 4066 IC2 =4N25 Q1-2=BC550 S1...11=Push button sw or keyboard S12=Push button normal closed All resistors is 1/4W 5% can i get an...
hye i want to ask, what diferent between RFID n mifare card.....which one is better....
CEans, Are you aware that the next version of the hyper text markup language [or simply, the language that lets you view all these beautiful web pages on the Internet]...
I see that lot of our regular CEans aren't online these days. I hope everything's well with everyone! I had been busy with few of the projects and I admit...