CrazyEngineers Archive
Old, but evergreen and popular discussions on CrazyEngineers, presented to you in read-only mode.
@Kaustubh Katdare • 27 Aug, 2009
Here's a brand new seminar topic for all of you - HTML 5 !

There's plenty of information for you available on the Internet. Following references might be useful to get you started -

HTML 5: The Markup Language

HTML 5 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
@safwan • 27 Aug, 2009 Nice one biggie.
@Kaustubh Katdare • 27 Aug, 2009 Yep, it's the latest thing and not many students are aware of it. Google Chrome (Beta) is one of the first browsers to support HTML5.

If CEans have more information about HTML 5, please share it with us through CS/IT Engineering section.
@raj_crazy • 28 May, 2010 Here is the abstract and full documentation of the latest HTML5 seminar for free download.
HTML5 : Seminar topic at SeminarCollections.com
3.2k views

Related Posts

@Chhavi Agarwal · Mar 7, 2014

Hii all I am facing problems in debugging codes for image compression using SPIHT algorithm in MATLAB. Can anybody help? Its urgent! Please reply for the codes. Thanks in advance.
4.5k views

@Kaustubh Katdare · Oct 8, 2014

We've been comparing various 110cc scooters available in India for about Rs. 50,000 and have narrowed down on Honda Activa i and TVS Zest. Both the scooters are lightweight, offer...
7.7k views

@raj8b · Dec 6, 2012

Hello seniors, I have a situation here. I was placed in Wipro & Infosys during the campus placements drive in my college. I was prepared to join Infosys, but they...
4.1k views

@Ankita Katdare · Dec 1, 2012

So I was searching today for something, when I typed in the Google Search bar, "Why Engineers are.." And see the results I got - I found that quite surprising....
7k views

@PRADIP CHAKRABORTY · Oct 4, 2013

WHAT IS THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN FERRITE AND ALPHA IRON?
3.7k views