Seminar topic! ASAP!

Hello, i have a seminar to present 1st week of April and need a topic based on Neural networks (Artificial intelligence).
Thanks Engineers.

Replies

• ISHAN TOPRE
    ISHAN TOPRE
    Hi Mr.OSQUARED,
    I think these two discussions should help you. You may search for more articles and discussions on CE by using the 'Search' feature.

#-Link-Snipped-#
    #-Link-Snipped-#

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hi everyone ! i am a bit confused .It's my final semester Electrical Engg.I have to take GRE before competing under graduation but the problem is that whether should i...
hi m doing 3rd year engineering in computer science,i get an paper presentation in network security,how can i do tat plzz help me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I want to send messages from computer to mobile phone connected to my router.And also want to display notification on mobile phone(Preferably like the notification that is shown to display...
CEans, Keen observers must have noticed couple of changes we've introduced on CrazyEngineers. Here's an overview - 1. Likes Tree: The likes tree is a very useful feature that lets...
Idea Cellular is sending out SMS notifications for their 3G launch and inviting old subscribers (like yours truly) to test out their 3G plans at 2G rates. I received following...