Seminar Report: Sandbox

i'm going to give the seminar on the topic "sandbox". what are the requirements to make the seminar report?

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Seminar report? I think you're asking about PPT for the project. You can start by collecting information about Sandbox concept and then divide it into sub-topics. Tell us the information you've collected in brief so that we can help you develop it.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I've been reading news that iPhone 4s is officially launching in India in November 2011. While the price of iPhone 4S is going to be quite high (as compared to...
I've been hearing from multiple people that SRK starter Ra.One - the movie the whole bollywood was betting on has flopped on Box office. Now I want first hand reviews...
Hello Guys , I am looking for some one who can help me in a Project(assigned by a US based Company) that will be based on Vtiger (Open Source CRM...
In news today, Sony has bought Sony Ericsson from Swedish telecoms equipment maker Ericsson to now have gained full access over Sony Ericsson. Sony will buy 50% of the firm...
Quote: Designer Scott Amron, who never ceases to amaze with his endless progression of crazy ideas like the Keybrid, Brush & Rinse and my alltime favourite, Die Electric offers up...