CrazyEngineers Archive
Old, but evergreen and popular discussions on CrazyEngineers, presented to you in read-only mode.
@desalepraful • 04 Jan, 2013
I'm looking for M.Tech level seminar on power system engineering. I'm currently a studen tof 1st year M.Tech (electrical engineering) student.
@Kaustubh Katdare • 04 Jan, 2013 I moved your discussion to project ideas and seminar topics section. Could you please browse this section ( https://www.crazyengineers.com/community/forums/project-ideas-seminar-topics.56/ ) and let us know if you found what you're looking for?

I'm sure CEans here will help you find the right seminar topic.
3.3k views

Related Posts

@sai kumar · May 23, 2018

Is jobacute real or fake? Can someone give first hand, detailed opinion or review of jobacute? 
6.8k views

@Ankita Katdare · Jan 28, 2014

Google has released the latest Chrome for iOS update and the same can be downloaded from the iTunes store starting today. The folks at the Google Chrome team have shared...
4.8k views

@Guneet Khanuja · Apr 26, 2014

ParallelDots was founded by the trio team of Angam Parashar, Ankit Singh and Muktabh Mayank. The startup presents a tool that allows any content archive to be presented in a...
9.2k views

@Ankita Katdare · Jan 28, 2011

Domain: Data Mining Heterogeneous Transfer Learning with Real-World Applications Towards an Effective XML Keyword Search Extracting Content Approach for Web Pages Based on Visual Representation Effective Personalized Privacy Preservation Sorting...
7.1k views

@Guneet Khanuja · Nov 25, 2014

Thrillophilia, India's biggest online platform to book tours and other activities, was founded by Abhishek Daga and Chitra Gurnani in the year 2009. According to the Alexa traffic rankings, Thrillophilia...
3.9k views