seminar: 3D TV

is 3d television a nice option for taking a seminar????..........plz do help me on dis?????😕........plz do suggest me some final year project topics on signal processing....plz

Replies

• kashish0711
    kashish0711
    rasia
    is 3d television a nice option for taking a seminar????..........plz do help me on dis?????😕........plz do suggest me some final year project topics on signal processing....plz
    what matters is your way of presentation and not the topic really.
    Its good anyway
    but hey if you can influence people then you will do good even in a normal television speech. 😀

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

i have taken "3D TV" as my seminar topic........ plz tell me if it is fine.....and where i can find the relevant data........plz do suggest me some final year projects...
Regardless of the industry, company or role you’re in, incorporate the following 5 key strengths in your performance appraisals. There is great emphasis on these values as they form the...
Companies often tie rewards such as bonuses and merit increment to a person’s rating in a performance appraisal. From an employee’s perspective, it’s thus about highlighting as much achievements as...
Share your success quotes. Let me start with few that I really like. "Change brings opportunity! Quick change brings quick opportunity" - T Harv Eker "Success doesn't come to you…you...
please tell me how to implement parallel steering in a off road vehicle also provide (if you can) the necessary diagrams thank you