Semi AI Robo

Project Abstract / Summary : A robo with basic to advanced level of Intelligence, which can follow a given path as map given into his Programmable Memory(EPROM).
It can :
Follow a subject based on rfid i.e Radio Frequency IDentity
Detect fire, raise alarm and prevent it via thermal sensors and water canon technology
Also this robo can be used for household and corporate security purposes.

Why did you choose to work on this project topic : Because i want to be innovetive and Innovation and Inquisitiveness are in my blood. I like to gain new knowledge as and when possible. I always wanted to help the society with some innovative ideas of my own.

Project Category : Robotics / RC / Automation
------------------------------------------------------
Institute/College Name: KIIT college of engineering
City: new delhi
State: Delhi
Participating Team From: Final Year

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Project Abstract / Summary : In this modern world the major problem facing by the people is the provision of an adequate supply of clean energy without interruption in the...
Project Abstract / Summary : We consider the problem of detecting targets behind walls using radar imaging technology. An imagedomain based detection technique is proposed that allows to adapt to...
Project Abstract / Summary : Magnetic levitation train is a method of transportation that uses magnetic levitation to carry vehicles with magnets rather than with wheels, axles and bearings. With...
Project Abstract / Summary : NeedU is an android application which is used in case of emergency of the users. The application is hidden in normal use of the device...
Project Abstract / Summary : Real-time Bus information monitoring system is about gathering the basic information of the Bus that includes Bus arrival time, Bus departure, Bus number and number...