Selfie-Z Magnetic Smartphone Case & Armband Could Now Be Your Gym Buddies

Cleveland-based startup Selfie-Z has created a product to make your gym life easy and hassle-free. In an effort to help out millions of people who face the same problems at the gym on a day-to-day basis, the startup has established an innovative solution- the magnetic Z-Case and Z-Band that take the trouble away when it comes to managing your smartphone while working out.

Smartphone-Case-And-Band

Forced to keep your phone in the sweaty sports bra? Check. Scared that it will fall down from the undersized pocket? Check. Used to stowing away your precious smartphone on the bulky armband? Check. The magnet fitted into the Z-Case mounts into pretty much every surface at the gym. So you are rescued out of all these undesirable situations. Also, this magnetic capability allows something apparently far more essential - capturing the all-important selfies. The frenzy of checking your progress and form, and showing it to the world is now achievable without assistance from a workout partner.

The Z-Case is a gym-utility, but it is not confined there. Outside, you can mount it to refrigerators, metal doors, poles, and even cars; and the list is endless. Considering how important the smartphone is even for the menial jobs of today, such assistance is a merry.

The Z-Band more than compliments the magnetic case. Made of ferromagnetic material, it is the perfect arm band for a gym-freak. Together with the Z-Case, it provides an impeccably secure network between the user and his phone and the access thus obtained is almost unhindered. The combination would be extremely useful during fitness activities- exercising, running, biking, weight lifting; and even advanced techniques and programs such as High-Intensity Interval Training (HIIT) and CrossFit.

For the production and sales of the patent-pending technology, Selfie-Z has resorted to a crowdfunding campaign in the fundraising site Indiegogo. This way, it is seeking support from and analysing the response of the fitness community across the globe. Daniel Ford, founder and CEO, hints that the models for the Apple iPhone 6-Plus and Samsung Galaxy S6 will be worked upon first, and the campaign will run through January 25, 2016. Good news also is that early-adopters will be benefitted with a 15% discount.

Source: A Smarter Way to Manage Your Smartphone While You Workout + Selfies Made Easy

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Korean Electronics giant Samsung will soon launch a new 12 inch tablet powered by Windows 10, which will become part of Galaxy Tab series, according to the reports. Device’s model...
For budding Musician CEans with itching fingers. Quote: About this Course Grasp the essentials needed to begin playing acoustic or electric guitar. You'll learn an easy approach to get you...
My rank is A+B+C is 210 , luking for DVLSI course...plz. Tell me which cdac is best. Nd, the current placement scenario in cdac acts pune in DVLSI.
As an integral part of my academic curriculum I got to know that I would have to apply soon for an ''industrial training" before March,2016 and I have not much...
Hello, Happy New Year to all.. I am studying 5th sem in mechanical engineering. I want to do some technical courses like catia, ansys etc. Can anyone suggest me which...