self tuning adaptive control

friends,
i am an instrumentation p.g student.....
i am doing my project regarding to develop self tuning adaptive controller for magnetic levitation system.
and i have bunch of coding regarding to the str.
i want to control real time plant,
i need to know how to develop s-function block in matlab using c coding.....😒

Replies

• PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    Hey dude,
    I haven't worked in Matlab but, just googled this out and got something. Do try this out...

Using S-function blocks in Simulink
    With the complexity of medium-size to large-size nonlinear models, it may be more efficient to use a set of differential equations written in an m-file.
    These m-files will be accessed by Simulink through the S-function block. Thus, this method mixes the advantages of an m-file which can be run directly by solvers such as ode45, with the graphical links to other Simulink blocks.

More info: #-Link-Snipped-#
  • manivannan.mv
    manivannan.mv
    thanks friend.......i will try this to my system......let me say the results n future
    take care

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

what r the various fields/areas of interest in electrical and electronics engineering
CAN U HELP ME TO FIND THE INTERESTING TOPIC OF EEE PROJECT?/////////////////😕
Yo Yo! CrazyEngineers came up with one more awesome interview with one of our CEans, she is CEan- maria flor 😀 who has contributed about 200 valuable posts to CE....
hi friends, i am here with the thread for solar energy if we think about solar energy there comes 3 questions into existence 1.why we went to solar energy? 2.what...
Hi friends, Ever wondered of a crank shaft? Well this is a single one piece casting or a forged part.The material is heat treated alloy steel.The crankshafts may be unbalanced.So...