Self Introduction !!

• Name : Ajit Chandra
  • Birthday : Aug 8 , 1990
  • Engineering Trade : B.Tech ( 2011 Passout )
  • Engineering Discipline : Information Technology
  • Work Experience : No
  • Hobbies and Intrests : Collection Of Quotations , Listening to Soulful Music
  • Aim in Life : To become a software Engineer , To lead a happy and contented Life !!
A New Beginning ....!!! πŸ˜€

πŸ˜€ " Ajit Chandra " πŸ˜€

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Welcome to CE, Ajit! We're happy to have you with us. Tell us how did you discover CrazyEngineers?
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    #-Link-Snipped-#: Welcome to CE family
  • Ajit Chandra
    Ajit Chandra
    Thanks for your Welcome !!

πŸ˜€ " Ajit Chandra " πŸ˜€
  • Ramani Aswath
    Ramani Aswath
    #-Link-Snipped-#
    "To become a software Engineer , To lead a happy and contented Life !!" - may be considered to be an oxymoron by some. Be the exception.
  • Ajit Chandra
    Ajit Chandra
    #-Link-Snipped-# πŸ˜€
  • Prashanth_p@cchi
    Prashanth_p@cchi
    bioramani
    #-Link-Snipped-#
    "To become a software Engineer , To lead a happy and contented Life !!" - may be considered to be an oxymoron by some. Be the exception.
    You have posted interesting on almost all New CE'ans intro....... Did not find in mineπŸ˜’.... May be, my intro was'nt interesting after all.... πŸ˜”....
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Welcome to CE. You can join CE meet at Hyderabad have a look at banner on top.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hi guys, I was trying to learn Hibernate and I am stuck at a issue.If anyone knows how to fix it do let me know. I have a Web Application...
Samsung Galaxy SIII was launched by Samsung but it looks like the phone failed to gather much attention from the media. Yes, people are lining up in front of Samsung...
I came across this interesting article today. https://india.blogs.nytimes.com/2012/05/23/an-open-letter-to-indias-graduating-classes/ The problem is that, unfortunately, its true. Our education system is a big failure and i am sure most of you will...
There is a prison with 100 prisoners, each in separate cells, which are sealed off, soundproof and windowless. There is a lobby in the prison with a lightbulb in it....
Facebook may soon take over Opera browser! That's what the latest rumors in the tech markets are! Facebook is trying hard to compete against the Internet browser behemoths like Google...