• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    c s kapukotuwa
    My final year project is self guided robot.using GPS
    ex-:
    guide university environment for new student
    but i have no idea how to do it
    help plz...............
    Where exactly are you stuck in the process of creating your robot?
  • c s kapukotuwa
    c s kapukotuwa
    I need to plan robot features , but i can't find good research papers , still think where should i start
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    c s kapukotuwa
    I need to plan robot features , but i can't find good research papers , still think where should i start
    I don't think you need research papers. Just search on the YouTube and you will find several robots that will give you an idea of the feature set. Just decide what you want in your robot and start working. Robotics enthusiasts here will be more than happy to help you. You will have to ask very specific questions though.
  • c s kapukotuwa
    c s kapukotuwa
    thank you very much..

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I am sick and tired of hearing college teachers saying that "You have to become a good engineer"! But they never take the pains to explain how.. So guys you...
With the induction of Aluminum alloys and Titanium.. what do you think?? could superman be stronger if he did not have the 'steel' stuff in him? Lets apply the physics...
dear friends, i am working on 2d and 3d models numerical simulation of 'metal cutting with damage effects'. please suggest me the best software to perform the above mentioned task...
Who bought "Apolsoft Android SMS Transfer" of this software? Can give me some advice? I want to be able to export my Android SMS database to my pc in a...
thank you sir.now i am cleared about this thing.i have a doubt about my carrier? when i am in second year i chosed to be a design engineer and i...