Selecting a brushed or brushless DC motor – decisions, decisions

Quote:
Are brushless motors just a technology fad or can they be of real benefit to design engineers?
Brushless DC motors are more popular than brushed motors at the moment but the fundamental question when choosing a motor is, “what does it need to do?”
Endquote

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hai evey one , i like to share an idea.iam fedup by taking photostat during xam .so i thought about an idea in which a portable photostat machine.we keep the...
Remember the time you got all excited about the launch of OnePlus One on Amazon India? Well, there have been some developments in the corporate world which are sure to...
For a 0.5 kg mass, how can i calculate spring constant, natural frequency and damping ratio for the given system output.
Did any other ISP have blocked thepiratebay.se ? Well, mine is. And my ISP is BSNL. There should be way to enjoy TPB freedom. So guess what ? I moved...
I am facing a unknown problem here in my laptop. Whenever i try to access www.google.co.in in my chrome, It shows a privacy message and access was denied. I had...