thanks

yours faithfully

mainak

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Re: sekking an industrial training desperately

Mainak,

Welcome to CE. Would you mind providing detailed information about the project?

What process are you talking about?

-The Big K-
    ps: Moving the thread to CE - General Help
  • Ashraf HZ
    Ashraf HZ
    Hay Mainak, are you talking about the process to apply for an engineering industrial training? It varies from university to the next.

Check if you have some sort of Engineering Industrial Training programme co-ordinator in your faculty. He/She should provide you with a form in which you need to fill then submit. You also need to prepare and make copies of your academic transcripts (Resumes, Exam results from uni, high school etc).

Also, you need to find a few companies in which you are interested in. Ideally, they should be software related companies.. unfortunately, Im not to familiar with the ones in India 😛 In my uni here in Malaysia, you need to shortlist at least 5 and fill them in another form. Submit that to a EIT coordinator as well.

Once they have returned your forms, you'd have to submit all of them (including your certificates) to each company you are interested in either by hand or mail. If a company replies showing their interest, you sign some sorta acceptance letter and notify them of your decision. Inform your EIT coordinator and he/she would guide you for the rest of the process.

Thats the summary of it.. of course, the way the industrial training process is done in BIT may differ, so it is highly IMPORTANT you check with your faculty!
  • mainak
    mainak
    thanx a lot for ur valueable suggestions. i wld look after it for sure.

thanx again.
  • Ashraf HZ
    Ashraf HZ
    No problem mainak, glad to help! Best of luck

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

This article or more clearly, this Guide is for the new members joining our Crazy Engineer Forums on how to ask for sensible help or guidance and take part in...
Playstation III – The Ultimate Vibe We have been hearing a lot about gaming consoles lately esp after the much hyped Microsoft's XBOX 360. Playstation III, the third incarnation of...
Hi Guys! I'm a final year Electronic Engineering student. I'm contemplating my final year project and have an idea to make an electronic Electricity Meter system, with an inbuilt automated...
I'm a EE major undergrad. Thinking of grad school in america. interested in vlsi. Any recommendations of good places? Esp. if you went there. Thank You. Edie
hi frieds, I am doing interfacing gsm modem with my com port through vc++ application. we have three majore function 1) check signal strength 2) read sms using at+cmgl="ALL" 3)...