See IR Rays With Your Eyes With Simple DIY Experiment!

the rays coming from our t.v remote is IR rays...now you can see them with the help of your mobile phone having a camera...just focus your camera lens on TV remote led and press the buttons on it...you can see IR rays coming from it...its simple try it.....friends..๐Ÿ˜€

Replies

• soni.sapan
    soni.sapan
    It is working dude
  • engr_rizwan
    engr_rizwan
    what's the reason?
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Might be the reason of the frequency which camera lense can sense but our eyes doesn't.
  • lal
    lal
    Its due to the IR filter.
    I remember a thread long back on the same topic. It was my first thread on CE ๐Ÿ˜ *special*
    #-Link-Snipped-#
  • PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    Seriously awesome dudes!!! Its working!!! Woah!!! ๐Ÿ˜€
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Okay, can someone do a quick video / photo so that the lazy ones ๐Ÿ˜ can enjoy?
    The_Big_K
    Okay, can someone do a quick video / photo so that the lazy ones ๐Ÿ˜ can enjoy?
    I will I will... ๐Ÿ˜€
    Took some time to get the USB Cable and transfer without the knowledge of the system! ๐Ÿ˜›
    [โ€‹IMG]
    Sorry, couldn't get a better image... That's the pale white rosy light! ๐Ÿ˜€
  • Ramani Aswath
    Ramani Aswath
    Praveen-Kumar
    Sorry, couldn't get a better image... That's the pale white rosy light! ๐Ÿ˜€
    Praveen, good.
    However, there is a consequential issue.
    IR is prevalent everywhere, especially in daylight. To what extent does this modify pictures taken with cell phone ameras or even other digital cameras? May be we can experiment with an IR filter over the lens and check.
    bioramani
    Praveen, good.
    However, there is a consequential issue.
    IR is prevalent everywhere, especially in daylight. To what extent does this modify pictures taken with cell phone ameras or even other digital cameras? May be we can experiment with an IR filter over the lens and check.
    The intensity of IR emitted from the remote is more than the IR which is coming from the Sun Rays... Another thing is, we cannot create an exact replica of the image which we see in the naked eye by the camera... This is one of the reasons...
  • lal
    lal
    Well.. I object. I believe, the intensity of IR from a TV remote is no where near the IR intensity of sun. Or else we can easily burn our skin just by pointing a TV remote. But that never happens.

And, IR detection is not significant at day time. But it will help see in the dark. Again, not important for a common man. It can be helpful for spying, for the soldiers and so on. We cant achieve these results just by a cell phone camera and a couple of IR LEDs. An even powerful IR source and a more sensitive detector is indeed the solution. Infra red binoculars are available in the market for different ranges of visibility.
    lal
    Infra red binoculars are available in the market for different ranges of visibility.
    A typical spy glasses capable of sensing IR is nowhere less than 100 USD! ๐Ÿ˜”
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    I tried the experiment with my cell phone camera. Didn't work ๐Ÿ˜”
    The_Big_K
    I tried the experiment with my cell phone camera. Didn't work ๐Ÿ˜”
    Did you check out my upload? Awesome na? I used Nokia E5-00! ๐Ÿ˜€
    It even works in almost all the low quality phones too!!! How come not yours? What's yours? Why don't you try using DigiCam?
  • Saijayadeep
    Saijayadeep
    Need the fastest slowest camera for better picture. . ๐Ÿ˜‰
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Saijayadeep
    Need the fastest slowest camera for better picture. . ๐Ÿ˜‰
    Yeah - #-Link-Snipped-#
    The_Big_K
    Yeah - #-Link-Snipped-#
    Seriously cool buddy!!! ๐Ÿ˜€

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

CE ans how should be the algorithm of an engineer to have a good career in his life...i mean in each and every angle through out the course...
hey , i am a beginner in java and i want help i want to make final year project by java i want to make face recognition project which can...
Hello CEans, Thanks for your patience we are back here with resuming the "A BigTalk with BigK-Part 1" .You have got to know about biggie's in the first part ,lets...
Hi, I got a problem and seeking for help, could anyone do me a favor. The power supply of network data centre is supplied by a UPS. The UPS's output...
iPhone 4S is selling like a hot cake. AT&T reported that they received over 200,000 iPhone 4S orders within just 12 hours of going live on their website. It's now...