Security tip1:-

Whenever you access internet from some public place like cyber cafe then try to avoid typing password from simple keyboard provided to you..

Because there may be some key logger installed on that computer ie secretly storing your passwords

so try to make use of onscreen keyboard

For that Go to Run->type osk

onscreen keyboard will appear then use it

Next tip will be added soon:........

Replies

• durga ch
    durga ch
    I guess thisc an be used for other purposes as well like entering passwords for important sites like banking et al. Nice tip!
  • silverscorpion
    silverscorpion
    Good one there, Goyal.
    Never thought of that before.. Thanks!! ๐Ÿ˜€
  • Manish Goyal
    Manish Goyal
    yes Durga it is one of the easiest method to protect your passwords
  • optimystix
    optimystix
    while it is one of the simplest way to have safe transactions, do not take it for granted. The onscreen keyboard in Windows is one of the most easily hackable application and therefore most banking sites give their own onscreen keyboards to be used for online transactions.

for other sites its better to use 3rd party onscreen keyboards. they are as small as 200kb and are portable ie one can carry them easily in their flash drives.
  • CIVILPRINCESS
    CIVILPRINCESS
    wow cool tips...๐Ÿ‘
    post more guys
  • Sahithi Pallavi
    Sahithi Pallavi
    Nice tip. Very helpful goyal.
    Waiting for more... ๐Ÿ˜€
  • Gurjeet Singh
    Gurjeet Singh
    durga
    I guess thisc an be used for other purposes as well like entering passwords for important sites like banking et al. Nice tip!
    Internet banking provide you onscreen virtual keyboard and recommending also to use it ๐Ÿ˜€

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Source: Yahoo EVP Ash Patel, One Of the First Yahoos, Announces His Departure Ash Patel, the creator of Yahoo Messenger is leaving Yahoo! Ash is taking a break to spend...
We are delighted to invite you to an interactive Webinar called "The Architecture You Have Always Dreamt Of". Over the years we have seen many systems architecture approaches come and...
Microsoft today launched the Platform preview of their latest browser Internet Explorer 9. Platform preview basically means that it is a browser without the user interface which you would normally...
Rama, the ancient idol of the heroic ages, the embodiment of truth, of morality, the ideal son, the ideal husband, and above all, the ideal king, this Rama has been...
Hi I am planning to prepare a costume that makes a person invisible. I got some ideas. but when i searched for it in internet, i found a different methodology....