SECURE AUDITING AND DUPLICATING DATA IN CLOUD

Project Abstract / Summary : As the cloud computing technology develops during the last decade, outsourcing data to cloud service for storage becomes an attractive trend, which benefits in sparing efforts on heavy data maintenance and management. Nevertheless, since the outsourced cloud storage is not fully trustworthy, it raises security concerns on how to realize data duplication in cloud while achieving integrity auditing. In this work, we study the problem of integrity auditing and secure duplication on cloud data. Specifically, aiming at achieving both data integrity and duplication in cloud, we propose two secure systems, namely SecCloud and SecCloud+. SecCloud introduces an auditing entity with a maintenance of a MapReduce cloud, which helps clients generate data tags before uploading as well as audit the integrity of data having been stored in cloud. Compared with previous work, the computation by user in SecCloud is greatly reduced during the file uploading and auditing phases. SecCloud+ is designed motivated by the fact that customers always want to encrypt their data before uploading, and enables integrity auditing and secure duplication on encrypted data.

Why did you choose to work on this project topic : The project is aiming at achieving both data integrity and duplication in cloud.
The scope of this project is to generate two secure systems, SecCloud and SecCloud+ for achieving both data integrity and duplication in cloud

Project Highlights : i am interest in cloud computing domain,this project Secure duplication is able to reduce the storage space by keeping only one copy of the same file.
cloud is expected to achieve 40 trillion gigabytes in 2020.
in this project is low communication cost & Rack space cloud deployment services

Project Category : CS / IT / Networking
------------------------------------------------------
Institute/College Name: Annamalai University
City: Chidambaram
State: Tamilnadu
Participating Team From: Final Year

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

After a long list of rumours and even longer wait, Microsoft has finally released Windows 10 Mobile for older Lumia smartphones. Microsoft had launched the Windows 10 for Mobile in...
The latest version of WhatsApp for Android, which you can download from the source link below, allows basic text formatting - bold and italics. For those who love to decorate...
If you remember over a year ago we talked about the Splash Drone, a quad-copter that could take off from water. The researchers at the Johns Hopkins University Applied Physics...
Hello friends Friends as i am pursuing my B.E,ELECTRONIC AND INSTRUMENTATION(B.E.EIE).I want to do my master degree in abroad.Which university is best for doing masters in abroad...?
Astronomers from NASA have discovered a massive spiral giant, very similar to our own Milky Way galaxy. Named as “Super Spiral”, this galaxy like beast was hidden from us for...