Second year B.E. Mechanical Student

I am a mechanical student . I have incredible interest in CAD, CAM. I tend to learn design softwares within jiffy . Automobiles and engines excite me. I am also concerned and curious about non conventional energies that could be used, or hybrid cars.

Replies

• Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    #-Link-Snipped-# Welcome onboard, friend. We would love to see you contributing to new discussions on the Mech and Automobile section. Stick around and participate in ongoing activities. This is a great time to be a part of a global engineering community. Spread the word and keep working hard to achieve your dreams.

Best of luck. Be a crazy engineer.
  • suryan
    suryan
    #-Link-Snipped-# Welcome to CE, you did right step ,in a right community at right time.Follow Mech and automobile section..It will help you greatly....Keep going,!chave bright futureahead.....

All the best...and be crazy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hi, my name is nav. I am based in Sydney Australia. I am studying a degree in electronics and communications engineering. I am keen on getting international experience particularly from...
hello this is deepak chandel doing BE in comp. science but little confusing about after bechlor that i want to go in the field of automobile so any conclusion about...
I am a Chemical Technology graduate from one of the well known Technical Institute in India. It Is Harcourt Butler Technological Institute , situated in Kanpur,India.Currently working as lecturer of...
hello i am final year student of electronics and telecomm.
Quote: In a development that sounds as if it was lifted from the storyline of a vampire melodrama, a British research consortium has announced that it is well on its...