Searching for the FPGA Engineers any one is here ???

i am new to the CE, in the forums i haven't seen any one working in the domain FPGA. pls any one works inform me.

thank you
regards
sandeep

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

CEans, Our eagle eyed members already caught us during our beta testing phase and it's now official. CrazyEngineers Home [ https://www.crazyengineers.com ] and sub-sections have been upgraded to offer a...
As we all know that Create The Future Contest is up, GF and me are looking for working in team. We have a couple of concepts and would like to...
hello I have been working on microcontrollers pic avr on assembly and c language. I have been in electronics since 1992. I have 22 years experience in analog and embedded...
Hey CEans, I want to write a java (spring controller) where i can receive callback url sent by facebook whenever a user de-authorizes my app. I have specified the correct...
Name: b suresh kumar *Engineering Trade: cse Location: hyd *Occupation: hardware engg Work Experience: -- *Hobbies & Interests: playing pc games *Aim in life: -- *I joined CrazyEngineers because: --