searching for people related ti distributed system

hi all,
i working on distributed systems and i want to discuss my problems with the people related to this field, can i have your contact addresses please.

Replies

• Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Hi Sana,

Post your question here , it looks better if the discussions happen here rather through mails.

It is recommended to post only questions here!!

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

sir, i need to amplify a signal from a led display screen to run a motor doing mechanical work like compressing spring. i wanted to know will it work if...
Dear CEans i want to design an electric circuit that provides the firing pulse to thyristor and also i want an explanation of how it operates please if any body...
m a student doing m.sc(it)....4th year... as part of studies i have to give seminar on any technology...i have selected java card technology....is it good.?? or should i go with...
hii there, can someone suggest me a switching transistor which can switch a square wave of 100-200 kHz any help will be much appreciated also the knowledge of its availability...
Hi friends..... Can anybody tell me the operating range for voltage doubler and current doubler? Now i am in problem. So please tell me and solve my problem?