searching for a project in embedded system

hello brothers,
am a final year student in eee discipline.i want to do a project this semester for that am searching for a nice topic related to embedded system.kindly help me by suggesting good topics with sufficient information.(send me clipped by admin).waiting for your response brothers..

your's
N.obulibalaji

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Moved your thread to Project Ideas and Seminar Topics section. Did you search for the topics already contributed by CEans?
  • obulibalaji
    obulibalaji
    doing that sir thanks...

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Quote Okay it's official; you can no longer blame the phone for the crappy quality of your cellphone videos. That's because the first full length feature film shot entirely on...
CEans, Google analytics service informs us about the overall usage of browsers while accessing CrazyEngineers; but we have no way to determine which browsers do our addicted CEans use. I'm...
SMS2Gmail Android App does what you might think is useless. But think again. There are several companies who don't let their employees use personal phones in the premises. Another example...
VLC media player, you all might agree, is one of the best media players on Windows, Linux and OSX platforms. When it comes to supporting various media file formats, VLC...