Search project on digital image processing

Helo CEN's,
I am a student doing electronic and communication engineering.I would like to do the project on
Digital image processing.So please send some of the related project topics.It should be based on real time
application.

Replies

• vishnu priya
    vishnu priya
    Check out CE- Ultimate Project ideas section!

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I uploaded my resume on other giant IT companies.But always I have interest in Accenture too.I could not find a link to upload my resume.any help would be really appreciated
Please, I need help seriously. I am a final year student of Agricultural Engineering and am confuse of what project nor seminar topic to work on. Some thing simple, perhaps...
hi friend's I feel sad because my college ranking is published today and it's vary bad. looks like no one is intrested in voting our college. well we learn from...
WordPress RC3 is now available for download. The plugin developers are being advised to test their plugins for 3.0 compatibility. https://wordpress.org/wordpress-3.0-RC3.zip
Hi We all know that Force = Mass * Acceleration The problem to me is that what should be the acceleration when a object is pushed by hand pressure ?...