Script to poweroff clients in lan

I need some help in writing script to poweroff client systems present in the lan from the server

Replies

• durga ch
    durga ch
    ... do you mean you need the server to push a script to poweroff the clients??
  • PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    Hey, you can do this is two ways:

Command Mode
    Open Start » Run, type cmd and press enter.
    Type shutdown -m \\computername, where computername is the hostname of the computer, connected in the LAN.

GUI Mode
    In the Run, type shutdown -i and press enter.
    Click the "Add" box and type the name of the computer you want to shutdown or it's IP address. You can select what you want the computer to do.
    In this mode, it is NECESSARY to add a comment. Finally press "OK".

Hope this helps! 😀
  • sunilrk
    sunilrk
    Yes the server should push the script to shutdown the clients

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

BSNL Hello TV aka hellotv.in is a premium dial a video service which lets BSNL subscribers watch TV channels and videos by simply making a call to 51010. 1. Video...
Name: SUNIL REDDY K *Engineering Trade:Computers Location: Hyderabad *Occupation: Working Work Experience: 5months *Hobbies & Interests:Travelling *Aim in life: To become nice intruder *I joined CrazyEngineers because: All brains are...
In a team of say 6 members, how does a Team leader deal when his team members refrain from taking a particular responsibility and just keep on blaming each other...
I really need help on this. Show that each of the following functions satisfy the given relative function that includes partial differentiation.
Hello everyone, I'm Carl Kugblenu, an engineering student from Ghana offering Computer Engineering at Kwame Nkrumah University Of Science and Technology. I'm 20 years and always had an interest in...