Scope of GRE in the econimical crisis

Hi All

I am preparing for GRE , I am planning to write this FEB 2009 for this September intake , for the past few months i have been hearing that there are lot of economy downfall in US , does any one have idea about how it will affect the aid that we get , and the Job opportunities after MS.Expecting ur guidance

Regards
Ganesh_don

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Your query has been answered in another thread started by you -> #-Link-Snipped-#

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hi all hope all ppl around will be fine and happy i wana know abt working in fpga i have to work in it... can some one here plzz guide...
hello all memmbers including administrator and moderator.this is raj joined crazy engineeers.
hi everyone!!...i recently started learning ms dos commands but i'd like some help regarding some interesting commands or hacking tips😛...plz let me know if u have any...thanks😀
hi all, i'm really happy for being a member in CrazyEngineers... i'm searching for a "crazy idea" for my graduation project,something that you really need and dream of...my team is...
What is collision and broadcost Domains? How many collision and broadcost Domain in Switch, Hub and Router?😁 I m waiting...........................................................................