3. Groups >

Scope of embedded systems

Question asked by shruti palod in #Coffee Room on Nov 30, 2009
shruti palod
shruti palod · Nov 30, 2009
Rank D2 - MASTER
Hi
Can any one tell me the scope
of embedded systems for CS and IT students.
my feild of interest is embedded systems,and
want to make my career in this feild only..
But the thing is that I am an IT student. Posted in: #Coffee Room
just2rock
just2rock · Nov 30, 2009
Rank B3 - LEADER
its better if you had been a ece graduate anyhow not an issue...know the subject
adinickluv
adinickluv · Dec 3, 2009
Rank D1 - MASTER
hey shruthi I understand that the field you have chosen is really an interesting field..
but the problem is your background.. i don't say that it is not possible or no scope for but the drawback would be lack of knowledge..
So I would advise to start from the basics of electronics..make your foundation of electronics a bit strong read good journals and hang out with people who are pretty close to this field and gain as much knowledge you can from them..thats would really help you because at this stage you cant just go back ECE right??
so its better to make a foundation and then proceed..
I know its a slow process but truly effective..Then coming to scope of Emedded system is huge.. no doubt about that..
so have no fear and start as early as possible..

anyways ALL THE BEST.
shankara
shankara · Dec 4, 2009
Rank E2 - BEGINNER
Hi!
Im an electronics student, and i want to know the present scenario of VLSI and DSP.
electronicsunzz
electronicsunzz · Dec 6, 2009
Rank D3 - MASTER
an IT or CSE student are don't have scope in the embedded field as each and every company checks the back ground of the candidate regarding electronics.
untill and unless u r very strong in embedded field , i guess u would have least scope in emb.

You must log-in or sign-up to reply to this post.

Click to Log-In or Sign-Up