Scope of embedded systems

Hi
Can any one tell me the scope
of embedded systems for CS and IT students.
my feild of interest is embedded systems,and
want to make my career in this feild only..
But the thing is that I am an IT student.

Replies

• just2rock
    just2rock
    its better if you had been a ece graduate anyhow not an issue...know the subject
  • adinickluv
    adinickluv
    hey shruthi I understand that the field you have chosen is really an interesting field..
    but the problem is your background.. i don't say that it is not possible or no scope for but the drawback would be lack of knowledge..
    So I would advise to start from the basics of electronics..make your foundation of electronics a bit strong read good journals and hang out with people who are pretty close to this field and gain as much knowledge you can from them..thats would really help you because at this stage you cant just go back ECE right??
    so its better to make a foundation and then proceed..
    I know its a slow process but truly effective..Then coming to scope of Emedded system is huge.. no doubt about that..
    so have no fear and start as early as possible..

anyways ALL THE BEST.
  • shankara
    shankara
    Hi!
    Im an electronics student, and i want to know the present scenario of VLSI and DSP.
  • electronicsunzz
    electronicsunzz
    an IT or CSE student are don't have scope in the embedded field as each and every company checks the back ground of the candidate regarding electronics.
    untill and unless u r very strong in embedded field , i guess u would have least scope in emb.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Your Uninstaller! 6.3.2009.13 Size :- 4.18 MB "The uninstaller software your uninstaller! to make your computer fast and clean." Your Uninstaller! completely replaces the built-in Add/Remove program, with more reliable...
The Mumbai Chapter of TiE (The Indus Entrepreneurs) is organizing one of the largest Entrepreneurial summit in Asia from 21st to 23rd December, 2009. Official URL: TiE Entrepreneurial Summit '09...
Google, MIT & Umberto Eco are now building a 'cloud' to display all the latest information from all over the world (twitter, facebook, Google etc.) on the cloud 😀 That...
By default, Windows creates one hardware profile named Profile 1 during installation. To create an additional hardware profile, perform the following steps: 1. From the Start menu, select Control Panel....
Small Talk link: Matthew Hill – Liquid Web Storm - CrazyEngineers Discuss in this thread.