Schrodinger's equation

Please can anybody explain me about Schrödinger's equation.

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Rohit_The_King
    Please can anybody explain me about Schrödinger's equation.
    What part of it do you find difficult to understand?
  • Rohit_The_King
    Rohit_The_King
    Kaustubh Katdare
    What part of it do you find difficult to understand?
    I don't understand the Eigenvalue equations which are written under the topic SCHRODINGERS EQUATION.(momentum operator, energy operator, Hamiltonian operator, etc.) What are these operators? What are eigenvalue functions?
  • Ramani Aswath
    Ramani Aswath
    Will this be of use?
  • Rohit_The_King
    Rohit_The_King
    Yes the video was very useful. Now I am clear with most of the topics and the derivations. Thank you A.V. Ramani Sir.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

A team of researchers from various geographies have succeeded in developing first of its kind, one-step process to create unique carbon-based nanomaterials that exhibits amazing thermal, electrical as well as...
Is it essential to bring personal profile and profile about the company for an interview?
I am always confused with the following terms and their meanings pertaining to Linux operating system: Time shared systems multiprogramming system multiuser system multitasking system What is the dividing line...
I couldn't understand, why Flipkart is trying to force their users to use Mobile App only for purchase. What are the reasons ? Flipkart should understand that there are people...
Micromax YUPIX is a small, portable printer that works with your smartphone or tablet. It lets you quick-print photos in 2.1" x 3.4" size with a resolution of 291 dots...