Scholarships For Doing MS in European countries

I would appreciate if anyone could steer me to the right path for scholarships information that could be received prior to joining MS in European countries. Please give valuable advice to apply for such scholarships.Thank you.

Replies

• Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    #-Link-Snipped-# For UK, British Council centers across India offer assistance about various available scholarships. I recommend that you visit your nearest British Council center. This PDF will help you out on this front.
  • Megha Binoy Thomas
    Megha Binoy Thomas
    Ankita Katdare
    #-Link-Snipped-# For UK, British Council centers across India offer assistance about various available scholarships. I recommend that you visit your nearest British Council center. This PDF will help you out on this front.
    hello..
    culd u help me to find out scholarships in US too???

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

From its marketing efforts, Google made it seem like Virtual Reality was a pet project. But suddenly, Google named Clay Bavor, VP of Product Management, head of a new division...
I need an way to travel on which path Nd tel me what are the steps that i wanted to do
Project Abstract / Summary : A program or application, by running it before one goes to sleep ,it should ask about our schedule for next day n as we enter...
Bioengineers and cognitive scientists have recently developed a portable EEG device. A team from the University of California, San Diego has developed a 64 channel helmet like EEG device that...
Taking a break from the CanvasTab range of Android tablets, Micromax has unveiled the new Fantabulet F666. The Micromax Fantabulet F666 is a departure from the home grown company’s drab...