SCG3 Smart Strip – Energy Saving Power Strip

Today in the 21st century, energy conservation is the need of the hour. Technologists work day and night to provide the society with good energy saving products. There is a type of power loss which takes place in electronic or electrical devices even when they are put off or are in standby mode.It is called [...]

#-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

• Alaina
    Alaina
    In the midst of an unfavorable economy and ever-rising energy prices, saving energy can mean saving money that would’ve been spent unnecessarily. And we are thankful that there are some easy and practical ways to reduce our energy footprint and, as a result, save money. As an added bonus, the environment will thank you. Because all of us love to use energy saving products to make life easier and save energy there are lots of #-Link-Snipped-# that we may want to get one or all of them to cut cost on energy bills.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Anyone into power kites? I'm thinking of getting a 3 meter training kite to learn to fly them then start getting into scudding and using a land board. I'd also...
Hello ppl, I have a problem regarding CRC codes. I understood that we have a k bit dataword and n bit codeword and n=k+r where r is the number of...
I've seen steep decrease in download speeds I experience using BSNL 3D Data Card. I even wrote a review of the speeds on VoiCE: BSNL 3G Review: USB Data Modem...
HP's much awaited tablet specifications were leaked on the Internet. The tablet will feature- Processor – Dual-core Qualcomm MSM8660 at 1.2GHz Graphics – Integrated Adreno 220 GPU Screen – 9.7″...
Hello, i want to design a peak shaving system. I want to have a circuit that can be able to start/stop and connect/disconnect a generator when there is a peak...