Scared of being in software industry. Help me choose job/masters

hi,
i've just finished my engg(mech) from andhra univ..... i'm totally confused.... i got placed in Infosys.. but i'm scared of being in software industry.. now the other option that i have is to do my masters....can any one suggest me wat to do...!!!! JOB/MASTERS....๐Ÿ˜”๐Ÿ˜”.
if ur suggestion is masters then plz let me know which country is better present in this recission period......!!!๐Ÿ˜€

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Gour
    hi,
    i've just finished my engg(mech) from andhra univ..... i'm totally confused.... i got placed in Infosys.. but i'm scared of being in software industry.. now the other option that i have is to do my masters....can any one suggest me wat to do...!!!! JOB/MASTERS....๐Ÿ˜”๐Ÿ˜”.
    if ur suggestion is masters then plz let me know which country is better present in this recission period......!!!๐Ÿ˜€
    To begin with, do you have only two options (viz. Job & Masters)?

Assuming you do, how about searching for a job in mechanical industry? Going for masters for the heck of it will result into wastage of money & time.
  • Gour
    Gour
    hum... actually thats also a good option to settle in mechanical job now.. but the thing is, there are no much openings now,,... add the competition is also verryyy tough.........!!!!!
  • shalini_goel14
    shalini_goel14
    Gour
    hum... actually thats also a good option to settle in mechanical job now.. but the thing is, there are no much openings now,,... add the competition is also verryyy tough.........!!!!!
    So if no openings go for current Job right now rather than sitting idle but keep on looking for jobs in your areas of interest(I guess it is Mechanical engineering right?) and always remember "Tough people are not afraid of tough competitions" ๐Ÿ˜€

All the best !

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hi CEians Here i would be posting jobs for fresher so that you don't have to go anywhere Regards Pawan
Folks if you are on twitter, let's follow each other. Me -> @thebigk ๐Ÿ˜ CrazyEngineers.com channel -> @crazyengineers You?
hello friends,,,i have a 4+1 speaker set with my computer...it also has an in built FM player..if i play the FM player separately then it functions properly but if i...
What is the cheapest technology that can be used to realize a small distribution network that has a load of about 750 kw.
CEans, Go through our Small Talk with Dr. Foley here -> Dr. Michael (Mike) Foley - Bluetooth 3.0, SIG & Beyond - CrazyEngineers Discuss the small talk in this thread.