Saying abt myself .....

😎 Well I believe in cool living and hard thinking. I m a student who is at present preparing to crack IIT -JEE exam. Im always facinated by the word technology since I was a kid and thats why I will pursue engineering as my career. My hobbies are listening music, Dancing(not classical ofcourse), Computers, Hacking stuff, Cricket, Football and finally- making friends...

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Welcome to Ce, #-Link-Snipped-#. We're happy to have you with us. Have you read the news: #-Link-Snipped-# ?
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    #-Link-Snipped-# Welcome to CE community!
    Feel free to interact with fellow CEans through different discussions on the forum.
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Hello Pankaj, Welcome to CE.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hey i need any idea abt major project in php. . . . u just give me any latest idea which is useful i dont need any dumy project for...
I have a 20 HP electric motor and its power factor is. 809.I have to make the power factor as higher as possible.so can anybody help me to find out...
Hi, I am a Mechatronics student and was thinking about an innovation as my final year project and the speed estimation through camera image processing caught my attention, but I...
Google says it has released eight stable updates over the past year, adding a number of major features and hundreds of improvements to all Chromebooks through the auto-update mechanism. There’s...
Ex Reliance Trends team has launched www.fashionara.com - a premium fashion and lifestyle online store. Now online fashion stores aren't new in the Indian ecommerce market, but that has not...