Say No to AICTE..??

Hey folks
I got two question that's been bugging me for some time now.
First one is why these Deemed Universities and State Private Universities bragged that they dont need AICTE approval to run B.tech Programs.

And the second one is does anyone knows how good is ICFAI Tripura Campus for B.tech Program..??

\m/

Replies

• Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    Deemed university is a status of autonomy granted to high performing institutes and departments of various universities in India. It is granted by the University Grants Commission (UGC) of India.
    Deemed university enjoys the privilege of setting their own course work and syllabus and allows they can set their own guidelines for the admissions, fees, and instructions to the students. Therefore, they feel like being under no-rule.
    I haven't heard of any universities bragging about this though. Which university did you see doing that?
  • totalcrazy007
    totalcrazy007
    Well everyone.. specially the State Private Universities...
    LPU is one of them ( their counselors)

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

The history of E3began with its creation in 1995 and has continued through the latest expo in 2011. The conference was known as the Electronic Entertainment Expo from 1995 to...
Dedicating this thread to choosing a good quality digicam. Budget : Rs 10,000 to 15,000/- The brands available to choose from are Sony, Fuji, Canon, Kodak. From what little information...
My personal favourites are: nice cool atmosphere on most days It has a big name. You just need to tell people that you are with Infy and they are drooling...
Following is the first set of questions that may be asked in an interview related to computer network. Try your best to answer them in your own words. 1. Why...
Square Kilometer Array is the world's largest Telescope in the whole world ever!!! The main bids are from Australia-New Zealand group and South African group. Just imagine you can peep...