Say Hi To You

Hello everyone, i am a new one,i found this from the google search,wow this site looks beautiful.lol....i will be happy with you, BTW I run my own site which is xxxxxxxxxxxxxx. have a look when you have time.๐Ÿ˜and there is a good news, i am going to run another site which specially for computer.huh just see..........

Replies

• shalini_goel14
    shalini_goel14
    Hi emobistudio , Welcome to CE !

Please introduce yourself in the format mentioned in following thread #-Link-Snipped-#

Have a nice time here ๐Ÿ˜€
  • Anil Jain
    Anil Jain
    Welcome to CE emobistudio,

Advertising is paid on CE, So please refrain from posting the links (advertisement) without permission of Mods or admin.

PS: Soon mods will edit your post.

-CB
  • emobistudio
    emobistudio
    wow, thanks for your advice.
  • Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Welcome to CE .

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hi friends...i am crazy mechanical and automation engineer from delhi,INDIA. Now i am going to join you all the worlds brilliant engineers and hope you all guide me, help me...
hello.. to all crazy brilliant engineers,, can you simply diff b/t dtsi and mpfi engine tech.
I am student of MBA from Times Business school,and want to say all the friends Who wants to choose own career in MBA or BBA,participate the entrane exam conducted by...
Dear CEIANS I am B. TECH. (CIVIL) want to do M.Arch. , i want to know is there any institution in INDIA, Where i can apply for the same. thanks...
Hello , this is an practical example of the effect of rotation of earth.must try. Ready for feel... follow my instruction:- 1.stand near the wall. 2.take one hand distance from...