Save your planet

Another Game:

Change the direction of the other planet and help the little one save his own planet. Just point and click.[FONT="][/FONT]

#-Link-Snipped-##-Link-Snipped-#
#-Link-Snipped-#

#-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

• Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    I am puzzled how to play this ?

but the animations are quite good.
  • gohm
    gohm
    cool game!
    planet is safe
  • silverscorpion
    silverscorpion
    wow, y-not, great games.

keep them coming!!
  • sirijagan
    sirijagan
    hey i dint get the game. I have tried playing this but couldn't.
  • rishna
    rishna
    Hey, it's simple.
    There are some places where you need to click to keep the little one going. So, move the mouse pointer all over and check if any hand symbol comes, if, then click there.
    Feel free to ask me if you stuck at any point😁
  • rishna
    rishna
    silverscorpion
    wow, y-not, great games.

keep them coming!!
    Thanku! waiting for samorost 3.
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    yes animation is really amezing
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    what we have to do with key?

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

HELLO EVERYBODY!!! plz suggest me a ckt 2 drive AT89C51 ive used opamp,transistors but it seems big so help meee!!!
The European Commission today announced that it has fined Intel a record €1.06 billion ($1.45 billion) for abusing its dominance in the market for computer chips to exclude its biggest...
The Google improvements we saw unofficially opened to some users about two months ago have gone official, letting searchers see timelines and "Wonder Wheels," filter for recent results, and seek...
CEans, Most of our student CEans discuss questions they attempted in university/college tests. How can we have them discuss the questions on CE Forums? How do you like the idea?
Hi all crazy CEans!!! I am Rajdeep & I am in 3rd year B.E. Computer. This is my first post in Crazy Engineers forum. I want to learn Socket Programming....