SAP TECHNOLOGY

What is SAP and How to learn it..! Can I learn it online ?

Replies

• AllenJones
    AllenJones
    SAP stands for Systems Applications and Products in Data Processing. It is one of the popular Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) programs today. SAP creates innovations for all kinds of businesses,big or small. The best feature of the program is that anyone in a company can use it. It is not limited to managerial positions or IT personnel. When you learn SAP,you guarantee yourself best career prospects. The good news is you can learn SAP online. Learning the system is very convenient,as you can do it anywhere you want,anytime you want.

Thanks a lot.
    Allen
  • vinci
    vinci
    nice info Allen can you post some sites here for SAP study online

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Guys, Indian Hockey (Women) have put a brilliant performance kudos to them for they have earned it. Its a proud moment for Indians. Wishing them good luck for comming matches......
Hello guys If you know any web designer in Personal then Please ask him to contact me I am in great need of him Designer will be paid on the...
Hello guys, I am working on modeling a tire in NX I-Deas. I am stuck on the part where I have to extrude on tire curved surface. I don't know...
CEans, The TiE Conference is being held at Nagpur and the CE Team is bringing you the latest updates from the conference. Today's live blog begins at 10:00 AM (approximately...
I have designed a new basis for seismic buildings which you can see on my website: https://sites.google.com/site/titanesproject/ Tell me what you think about it. Your comments, positive or negative I...