SAP mobile applications project

Mobile applications are quickly becoming a part of daily life for consumers and businesses -- and SAP is taking notice.
SAP end users want SAP mobile applications that handle work beyond field services-related processes, seeking software that will help improve customer responsiveness and increase competitiveness.

Planning an SAP mobile applications project
By Courtney Bjorlin, Site Edito

#-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

This has happened to all of us. We click the send button, and in a moment realize that we sent it to the wrong person! 😲 eek! And now there...
I'm totally new to GPS and I've my first phone that's aGPS enabled 😛 , so pardon my ignorance. I'm trying to get Google Earth / Maps working on Samsung...
Indian researcher, Hari Prasad, one of the team members who had exposed the ways the electronic voting machines of India can be tampered is arrested. The arrest of the researcher,...
Scientist are developing a computer which works on human thinking. This new technology by Intel enables computer users to search on Internet simply just by their thoughts.If it does then...
Mr. Hari K Prasad, the MD of NetIndia [Read: CE's Exclusive Small Talk with Mr. Hari K. Prasad on Hacking The Indian EVMs ] who demonstrated that the Indian Electronic...