Sap/erp

Lets discuss about future in SAP.................as it gonna overtake oracle software market

Replies

• vinci
    vinci
    what is SAP and what are its role in IT ?
  • shilpi banerjee
    shilpi banerjee
    well i heard something about it today when my father was talking about it. but really confused on weather it is having any future for electronics and telecommunication student ??
  • Vikram S Bargah
    Vikram S Bargah
    Welcome to Crazyengineers #-Link-Snipped-#.

You can get more details about SAP What is SAP?.

Do not hesitate to ask any queries. all the engineers here will try to help you out.

Do spare some time to participate on all the ongoing discussions here at crazyengineers.
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    shilpi banerjee
    well i heard something about it today when my father was talking about it. but really confused on weather it is having any future for electronics and telecommunication student ??
    It does.

SAP and ERP makes a lot of sense for engineers as a career option. Please do read more and ask for any specific questions you may have.
  • ram_149955
    ram_149955
    Just to clarify for freshers who have no idea about what ERP and CRM systems are? These systems are internal applications for the companies to manage their customers(CRM) and resources(ERP). ERP and CRM systems will be used by only internal employees of the company.

So if you have ambitions or dreams to create an application which will be used by everyone(not just the employees of your company) then ERP and CRM is not the career path you should choose.
  • shilpi banerjee
    shilpi banerjee
    thanx #-Link-Snipped-# ..... i will definitely try to explore more on it ...

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

What about making ALL WHEEL DRIVE motorcycle......................
Hovercraft in style. Powered by a 4-cylinder automotive engine, the UH-18SP is everything you'd ever want in a hovercraft. It was designed for people who love to play. For the...
An autogyro (from Spanish autogiro), also known as gyroplane, gyrocopter, or rotaplane, is a type of rotorcraft which uses an unpowered rotor in autorotation to develop lift, and an engine-powered...
Hovebike at a glance: Airspeed Vne: 150 KIAS (untested) Hover (out of ground effect): >10,000ft (estimated) Dry weight: 110kg Max gross weight: 270kg Total thrust: 295kg Engine: 80kw @ 7500...
is it possible to design a printed circuit board(pcb) at home.if yes then what are the tools required??beside pcb layout software. please also tell about their prices.thanks in advance.