SAP ENVIRONMENT-Virtual Seminar

SAP ENVIRONMENT
A free virtual seminar focusing on best practices for maximizing SAP performance

ABSTRACT:
Optimizing the performance of your SAP infrastructure can yield significant bottom-line impact, enabling lower margins, higher profits and countless operational efficiencies.

Attend our upcoming virtual seminar entitled “Getting the Most out of Your SAP Environment” to hear best practice strategies designed to help you strike a balance between maximizing the value of your current SAP investment and making long-term strategy decisions to ensure future success.

Don't miss this LIVE event on September 23rd as SearchSAP.com brings a team of reputable SAP experts direct to your desktop to share insights on the hottest SAP topics including:

SAP mobile deployment
SAP virtualization, cloud computing and beyond
Business intelligence in an SAP environment
Overcoming NetWeaver integration challenges
Go beyond the hype and gain valuable insight into the latest technologies and best practices you can implement immediately to help improve the operational efficiency of your SAP environment.

#-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hey everyone I am in my final year, looking for ideas to my final project please if you got any help!!!!!
Hello CEans ! My name is ahmad abd allah computer science student in ain shams university -egypt i'm in my last year and i'm searching for graduation project idea in...
I came to know that when we compile a program without any constructor then a default constructor or a blank constructor is created at the run-time itself by a compiler.But...
Hi, I have CMOS camera that the output is NTSC or PAL. I want to interface with PIC. Did anyone know how to connect that? Maybe it have a chip...
Source: Email from DimDim Better Video. As soon as you start a meeting, you'll notice the video broadcaster has gotten a lot bigger and better. The host can broadcast their...