Sankar N

I'm from a small town Kovilpatti in Tamilnadu. Our family is a small one with my parent and my brother. My dad is a govt employee and mother is a home maker. My brother working in a MNC in chennai. I done schoolings in my hometown with 92% in higher secondary. I graduated B.E in Electrical and Electronics Engineering from Thiagarajar college of Engineering, Madurai in 2013. I got placed in TCS during my campus placement. So currently working in TCS Chennai as a developer with nearly two years experience. My short term goal is to get good rank in GATE 2016. My long term goal is to achieve something great for my own satisfaction.

Replies

• Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    Hi #-Link-Snipped-# Welcome to CrazyEngineers! 😀
    That's quite a detailed introduction. Awesome. Keep posting and I am sure you'll love it here.
    Curious to know how did you come across this site and what prompted you to join in?
  • Nataraj2591
    Nataraj2591
    Ankita Katdare
    Hi #-Link-Snipped-# Welcome to CrazyEngineers! 😀
    That's quite a detailed introduction. Awesome. Keep posting and I am sure you'll love it here.
    Curious to know how did you come across this site and what prompted you to join in?
    Hi #-Link-Snipped-#, I'm Sankar Natarajan....I think you wrongly mentioned Farhad name here...
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    Yes, my bad! Too many new introductions on board! 😀 Anyhoo.. you are really welcome around here and we look forward to your posts.
    Back to the question -
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Welcome to CE, #-Link-Snipped-# !
    It's good to know that you are targeting GATE 2016. How you are preparing for the same with current job going on?
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Nataraj2591
    My short term goal is to get good rank in GATE 2016.
    Wishing you all the best!
  • Nataraj2591
    Nataraj2591
    #-Link-Snipped-# : I searched for some suggestions regarding my career. On that time, I came across CE. In my opinion Speciality in CE is the quick reply and reply from many higher level and experienced persons. Their answers also give perfect solutions for most of the queries posted here. And gone through many discussion and Finally I'm one of the CEs.

#-Link-Snipped-#: Really hard one. As of now I'm getting just 4hrs for my preparation and going for coaching class in weekends. Though I planned to resign my job and concentrate on GATE. As I'm from a middle class family, many guys advice me to not to resign the good salary job. So I'm bit confused while thinking of the worst case scenario. If you any suggestions...Welcome...

#-Link-Snipped-#: Thank you sir.... The encouragement from people like you and people around me boost up my mind to go to GATE.

Sorry guys for a long reply...

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I am farhad farhadi form Iran. PhD Candidate in telecommunication systems and my interest is in processing system design ( in software and sometimes HDL implementation)
im abigail escolar, 19 from philippines..and currently studying computer science, 4th yr student from the university of southern mindanao
Joining the league of Dell, HP and MSI, Taiwanese multinational ASUS is launching a high end gaming laptop called Asus ROG GL552 in India. Dell and MSI are among few...
Folks behind Intex Mobiles must be ecstatic about their new launch. Their new smartphone called 'Intex Aqua Xtreme II' has hit the market and it packs a bunch of really...
Polaroid Corporation was influential in making the lifestyle action cameras popular with their interestingly shaped Polaroid Cube snapper. At the CE Week 2015 in New York City, the company announced...