Sand Magified 100x - Looks Awesome!

sand

This is how the Sand looks like when magnified 100x. Dr. Gary Greenberg does some interesting experiments with Sand Grains. Check out his website: sandgrains.com

Replies

• Raj A
    Raj A
    Interesting.!!
  • Raj A
    Raj A
    The shape are so varied.. Is it the reason, why sea sand is not used for construction purpose? Please explain
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Wow ! It is really colorful. 😀
  • Shailaja Tiwari
    Shailaja Tiwari
    they are very beautifull...........as if carved by an artist...
  • Mrinmoy Swarnakar
    Mrinmoy Swarnakar
    Wow they look like sweet candies....

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

A team of MIT Researchers have developed a novel way to tap the Sun's complete potential. Using both Sun light and heat, the efficiency of power generation through solar energy...
Hi Crazy Engineers, As a mechanical engineer and a teaching assistant in a big technical university and a founder of a small engineering company, I often need off the shelf...
Hi everyone I'm new here and I was wondering if anybody could help me. I need to design a rack and pinion gear train at work and I am having...
CEan @Ankita Katdare wrote a new VoiCE post today on 'MIT Developed Solar Cell' and it seems to be attracting a ton of traffic from United States, UAE and India....
Dell has launched its new Venue tablets in India with Dell Venue 7, Venue 8, Venue 8 Pro and Venue 11 Pro. Out of these 4 tablets, the Venue 7...