Samsung's Ultra Definition (UD) 3D TV: 3,840 x 2,160 pixels!

Samsung electronics is rolling its sleeves up to put your Full HD TVs to shame. The company showcased Ultra Definition 3D Television, 240Hz, 70" wide, that supports resolutions upto 3,840 x 2,160 pixels!

samsung-ultra-definition-tv

Samsung Electronics has developed this product in the oxide semiconductor TFT technology is applied to products UD 70 inches on the screen resolution and 240Hz for super high-speed driving to realize high-quality implementation of a natural image.

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

CrazyEngineers will be celebrating it's 5th Anniversary on 26th November, 2010. As CE's Birthday is nearing, we are planning to bring maximum number of *members* online at one time. (Mark...
At the FPD International 2010 trade show in Tokyo, a Chinese company will unveil a color display using technology from E Ink, whose black-and-white displays are used in most of...
The Chevening Rolls-Royce Science and Innovation Leadership Programme is a tailor-made programme for mid-career Indian professionals working in the fields of science, innovation, and related public administration. The foreign and...
Dear all, I am a newbie in ANSYS. I hope you are more familiar with ANSYS. So I wonder do you have any solution for the ANSYS problem that I...
Anybody can hold the helm when the sea is calm but at this Techfest, you will witness a sea full of competitions, which polishes and brings out knowledge, skills and...