Samsung Wave III Or Bada Update Is Likely To Be Announced On September 1, 2011

Samsung has posted a teaser and promises that something big is coming. Our best guess is that Samsung will announce Samsung Wave II or Bada update (considering the fact that the whole video shows 'Ocean' a synonym for 'Bada' and 'Waves') on September 1 at the IFA.

What do you think?

[video=youtube;GNAcFxK8Kuw]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GNAcFxK8Kuw&feature=player_embedded[/video]

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

plz tell me the good mechanical and electronics companies in delhi,gurgaon n noida.i m a eng. in electronic n telecom.
thank you for inviting me as your member
Five people A ,B ,C ,D ,E are related to each other. Four of them make one true statement each as follows. (i) B is my father'sbrother. (ii) E is...
[FONT="] [/FONT][FONT="]Given a string and a number ‘n’, find the ‘n’th distinct repeating character. [/FONT] [FONT="]For example, [/FONT] [FONT="]Input:[/FONT] [FONT="]Abracadabra, 1[/FONT] [FONT="]Abracadabra, 2[/FONT] [FONT="]Abracadabra, 3[/FONT] [FONT="]Abracadabra, 4[/FONT] [FONT="] [/FONT] [FONT="]Output[/FONT]...
Well, what skills, qualities and abilities should be there in a software engineer.😒 What can makes him different from other engineers?