Samsung Unpacked: Samsung Galaxy S2 Or Samsung Galaxy Tab2?

Samsung has updated the website #-Link-Snipped-# and says something 'BIG' is coming on February 13, 2011. It's being guessed that it's either the next Samsung Galaxy S2 phone or the next Galaxy Tab that will be announced by Samsung on February 13.

Watch this teaser video and tell me what you think?

[video=youtube;5FNKe6pPBnc]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5FNKe6pPBnc&feature=player_embedded[/video]

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

i am doing a robot and one part of it is an electromagnet meant for lifting ferromagnetic materials and dropping it at some other place, and for this i decided...
respected friends, please sent me the papers related to renewable energy mostly using renewable waste
helllow friends, 😎 i'm a BCA Student, here 2 learn frm u all, making friends........so plzz add me 😎 😁😁 Glad 2 join here 😁😁
hello guys, need ur help πŸ˜• , i'm learning javascript, so 2 learn it in bttr way i hv want 2 make small projects or Applications, if u have any...
Entrepreneurship is one field where most of us are hesitant to take up. It takes a lot of guts to take the road less travelled –that of entrepreneurship. and Kurukshetra...