Samsung Unpacked CTIA 11 October: Samsung Galaxy Nexus With Ice Creme Sandwich??

Samsung has just announced the next Samsung Unpacked event on October 11. It's being expected that Samsung will announce the next major Galaxy Phone, called 'Galaxy Nexus' at the event. It's likely that the next Google phone will feature the latest android 'Ice Creme Sandwich'. What say you?

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

ASUS is unveiling a new series of all in one (AIO) desktops and launching 21.5" ET2210, 23.6" ET2410, and 27" ET2700 models. All these AIO models will feature 1080P LED...
Tata MiniCAT is expected to be the compressed air car - aka the car that uses compressed air to power itself. I remember the news back in 2008 that Tata...
I am Student of Mech engg, doing diploma in GOvt POly , Amt. I need suggestions for choosing topics.....plzzz suggest a better 1.
Beginning today, telecom operators are going to block pesky calls and messages as per the regulator TRAI's recommendations. We got an overwhelming response here: TRAI Brings 100 SMS Per Day...
Two thousand years after they were written and decades after they were found in desert caves, some of the world-famous Dead Sea Scrolls went online for the first time on...