Samsung SCH-W689 Bada 1.1 Flip Dual SIM Phone Specifications & Features

Samsung SCH W689 is one of the first bada 1.1 flip phone. The phone is expected to launch in China soon. The phone is Dual SIM phone with dual touch screens. The first screen is 3.2" and the other one is 3" - both QVGA screens. The phone also supports 3G EVDO Rev. A for CDMA and 2G for GSM. Inside the shell there is a 455 MHz processor, GPS, alpha-numeric keypad, WiFi, Bluetooth 3.1 and Micro SD card with 1500 mAh battery. What do you think about the specifications?

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Maharashtra Centre For Entrepreneurship Development or better known as MCED is the organization that promotes 'social and economic entrepreneurship' since 1988. It is a training institute that focuses on 'entrepreneurship...
Here is the topic: There has been a phenomenal increase in the oil price within India’s economy. The country imports nearly 78% of its total crude oil requirement and with...
Hie, i am a final year btech student of ece department with an average of 8.8 points upto 6th sem. I will passout in 2012. My college isnt providing any...
Okay, so I'm almost done with my bachelors in Computer Science. I gave my GRE a few months back (got a 1370) and I'm gonna give my TOEFL in a...
Tattoos go electronic – and body monitoring won't be the same again Designfax, Tech for OEM Design Engineers