Samsung Pure Breeze GUI For Android Phones

Samsung has recently launched a new way of interacting with your phone and it's called "Breeze GUI". Check out the following video demo which shows the new Samsung GUI in action on the Galaxy Phone -

[video=youtube;9Puttf2Usbc]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Puttf2Usbc&feature=player_embedded[/video]

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hai Guys, I'm doing a project onAutomatic Collision Detection and Acceleration Control using Multi Zone Transmission and Reception through RF technology and GSM communications. It's a project based on the...
uBuntu 11.10 Beta 1 has been released and available for download from uBuntu servers. There are tons of improvements and new features and you can download your copy of uBuntu...
hai friends....this is an electronics and communication final year student....digital signal processing is a wonderful subject that plays a vital role in communications.... l .....DSP finds its applications in various...
hai i am thinking to do mini project so for that i selected a simple one "skin response meter" .....this is a simple circuit that can sense whether the body...
hi frnds, i need your help regarding my career, i have done BE(IT) in 2005 & MBA(Marketing & Systems) in 2009, i have 2 years work exp.,but now i want...