Samsung Out With New Series 7 Gamer Notebook

Samsung is now ready to launch its new version of gamer notebook which is the best news for game lovers. This new series has been designed to make the gaming environment more adaptive and suitable to the crazy users. This new design is suitable not only for meeting the gaming requirements but also guarantees to make the everyday working tasks more easier and comfortable for the sake of the users.

#-Link-Snipped-#

Talking about the technology part, it incorporates quad-core Intel Core i7 processor and AMD Radeon HD graphics card with 2GB of GDDR5 graphic memory.

Intel Core
is a brand name used for various mid-range to high-end consumer and business microprocessors made by Intel. In general, processors sold as Core are more powerful variants of the same processors marketed as entry-level Celeron and Pentium. Similarly, identical or more capable versions of Core processors are also sold as Xeon processors for the server market.

The current lineup of Core processors includes the latest Intel Core i7, Intel Core i5 and Intel Core i3, and the older Intel Core 2 Solo, Intel Core 2 Duo, Intel Core 2 Quad and Intel Core 2 Extreme lines.

Radeon is a brand of graphics processing units (GPU) and random access memory (RAM) produced by Advanced Micro Devices (AMD), first launched in 2000 by ATI Technologies which was acquired by AMD in 2006. Radeon is the successor to the Rage line.

Briefing about the other features available in this new Gamer notebook, it contains a 2MP webcam and also advanced sound audio features that is expected to make a boom in the market. Now full theatre experience would be available sitting at home!

One unique feature that distinguishes this model from the other ones is that Samsung has provided four distinct modes for its operation as per the situation permits. These are the Gaming mode, Balanced mode for every day use, Library mode for quiet times and Green mode to eke maximum battery life from the laptop.

Yup, Samsung has its collar tight at the launch of Series 7 Gamer notebook and is fully confident that this model is going to set a benchmark for the other manufactures in the market. The price has been set to £1,499. Future will show if the model really lures the public or not.

Source: Samsung Series 7 Gamer notebook offers 3D and specs | TechRadar

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Facebook has declared a major renovation of how users manage their privacy on the site. Every item posted online will have its own sharing settings, thus deciding who all...
Let me confess - I love Apple Bluetooth Keyboard. While I'm using one to type this post, I'm quite impressed by the looks of the new Logitech Wireless Solar Keyboard...
Sony announced two new additions to the DSLR Alpha family - Sony A65 & A77. These two new models offer 24.3 mega pixel and 10- and 12- fps AF-enabled continuous...
Google is continuing its policy of slow up gradation of its recently launched social networking website Google+. The search engine is working on a widget which will help recent Google+...
With a growing and justified reasons by female athletes about the racing bikes, market forces are trying to design Female specific bikes to suit female body. Boardman's usual White colored...