Samsung Nexus 2 Gingerbread Android 2.3 India Launch, Overview & Price

The rumours are out that Google and Samsung Electronics will announce the Nexus Two phone on November 8, 2010 at a press conference in New York. The phone will be the first one to have Android Gingerbread version 2.3. The phone will start shipping within few weeks in the USA across multiple carriers. If you wish to buy an android phone, you might wait for a few days and find out what Samsung & Google announce.

Arguably, the Samsung Galaxy S is the best android phone available in the market today. It's being said that the Nexus Two will blow the competition off with the brand new OS that's got a refreshingly new skin and awesome hardware competition.

The phone, in my opinion, will be launched in India by the Q1 of 2011 .I expect the price to be around Rs. 30,000 - 35,000/-

If you want to keep updated, just subscribe to the feed so that you'll be notified quickly as we publish new updates.

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Facebook introduces new kind of pages called "Friendship Pages". These pages will collect the public wall posts, comments, photos (based on tags) and events that two friends have in common.The...
I was surfing for the information about the 'class' in MicroSD cards. From what I've understood, the Class-X means the microSD card is capable of transfering data at the speed...
The European Fly mobiles launched its Indian operations in 2005 and has recently launched a Full QWERTY, dual SIM phone in India. Let's take a look at this phone and...
Fly is a European mobile phone company founded in 2003 with offices across countries including UK, France, Germany, India, Russia, Ukraine and Nigeria. Fly is already a leading mobile phone...
Fly is a European company that came to India in 2005. The company has recently launched its touch phone E 106 in India. Let's have a look at the phone...