Samsung Gear Fit 2 Fitness Band & Gear IconX Wireless Earphones Leaked

With the official release just around the corner, Samsung’s newest fitness band dubbed 'Gear Fit 2' and an all new member to the family the wireless earphones dubbed Gear IconX are all over the web. Recently some leaked images showed the look for both the new devices and tech geeks seem to be loving the look. The images first showed up on Samsung’s S Health website but were removed shortly, however #-Link-Snipped-# was able to grab a copy of the images before they disappeared.

samsung-gear-fit-2

As you can see from the images, the new Gear Fit 2 is designed more like a watch as compared to its predecessor Gear Fit. The display seems to be having the same 1.84-inch curved AMOLED touchscreen but the overall design has been tweaked and the curved edges definitely make the gadget more ergonomic. The band comes in three colours - black, blue and pink. Reports say that the smartwatch will have an inbuilt GPS to track without having to piggy-back the one on the phone and an altimeter so that you can measure those calories burnt when running up-hill - the two features that were missing in the predecessor.

samsung-gear-iconx

The Gear IconX is a new addition to the fitness family and is a tipped to be a fitness tracker and a music player in one. These wireless earphones will have a dust and water resistant construction and are expected to have touch controls. The earphones might also have onboard 4GB storage to store and play music from. They come along with a great, portable carry case for storage and also for charging the earphones on the go.

The release date or price for both the devices hasn't been released yet but it could very well be slated to happen later this year. Some more images released by supposedly a tester of these product give a little more insight into the look & feel and also assures a launch soon.

Leaked Images

Source : #-Link-Snipped-# / #-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I am a mechanical engineering student. I want to get selected for IT MNC companies. How can I prepare for the technical round? As I have zero knowledge of Programming....
It is amazing to see this excerpt from a TED Talk how even animals are aware of unfair treatment of unequal pay for equal work: (Sent by Tara, my granddaughter)
Nasscom, the Indian trade association for IT and BPO industries has recently announced that they are all set to collaborate with Social Media giant Facebook and has already signed a...
Hello everyone, I present myself, Edouard from Belgium. I'm a mobile developer making apps mostly for Android and iOS. I decided to subscribe to this forum because I'm also passionated...
The Chinese gadgets company LeEco is rapidly expanding its wings in India with a number of smart gadgets under its belly, be it the massively popular LeEco Le 1S smartphone...