Samsung Galaxy Y, Ace I, Pocket & Mini I Will Get Android ICS Official Support.

Samsung Galaxy Y, Ace I, Pocket, Mini I are the android devices which were deferred to Android update of 4.0+ due to the chipset used within it 'Broadcomm BCM 21553'.

Screenshot from 2014-03-01 20:03:13

BCM 21533 was kept closed untill now & thus even highly talented developers of Cyanogenmod too failed in porting device to 4.0. Lately, Broadcomm have released opensource driver & full documentation of BCM21553 chipset and thus you can expect official support Android 4.0 in these devices.

Documentation : #-Link-Snipped-#
Source code : #-Link-Snipped-#

Read more : #-Link-Snipped-#

Development discussion : #-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

• Abhishek Rawal
    Abhishek Rawal
    Update : #-Link-Snipped-#

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Apple is all geared up to showcase its "iOS in the car" initiative with Ferrari, Volvo and Mercedes Benz at the Geneva Motor Show scheduled next week. It has chosen...
IEEE has come up with an interesting collection of 25 chips which they think have shaped the future. The entire article can be found here. What chips apart from those...
In a bid to persuade customers to upgrade to latest versions, Microsoft is planning to announce a free version of the Windows 8.1 operating system. According to a report in...
Digital Single Lens Reflex Cameras aka DSLRs are made as shown in the video below:
It would be very grateful if somebody enlighten me the difference in assumption of hinge or fixed supports in analysis of moment frames and water tanks design etc.